**Update 2! Sign-ups are closed. Thanks to all who asked for a card.
we'll be sending the cards out this weekend/early next week, so expect to see it soon! Please let us know when you get it. We love knowing that it made it to you! ^3^**
**Update! Final 30 hours remain! The sign-ups close tomorrow at 11:59pm EST/GMT -5! Remember, this is just the usual free thing we do every year, so I hope you'll sign up! We love sending a lot of cards out.
Hey folks, it's that time of the year again! This year marks lucky number 7 where we're giving out cards, wowee! Please
read on for more info (especially if this is your first time!).What's this about?
The card is a printed Christmas-y BuNar-themed artwork by myself and neekko
(size is roughly the same as a postcard or 4x6 inches), with a little handwritten holiday greeting by the both of us addressed to the recipient.Sign-Up
If you would like a card, please send the following information to Busiris
in a Note or e-mail (email@example.com):
Name: (username or first initial/last name is fine!))And a couple things to remember:
Address: (please include your country!)
Dedication: (i.e. "To Bob"--let us know who you want the card to be signed to; can be your real name, username, etc.!)
Sign-up closes Friday, Dec. 12 @ 11:59pm EST/GMT -5.
- Please double-triple-quadruple-check your address! In previous years we had a few cards bounce because you spelled or formatted your address wrong!
- Kids! If your parents are the paranoid type, please ask permission or let them know that you are going to receive a card from us before signing up so they don't freak out over you receiving mail from strangers.
- Does it cost anything? Nope! It is 100% free of cost and is our gift to you.
- Have you gotten a card from us before? If you are signing up again this year, please resend your address! We always delete your address after we mail out the cards because we'll feel like creeps if we don't.
- Want to send a card to us, too? Just mention it in your Note/e-mail as well so I may provide you with the info.
We won't be printing out the cards until we get an exact number of participants! Cards will be sent out the next business day and, depending on where you live (local, national, or international), it will take a few days to a week or so to arrive.
If you have any questions, include them in the Note/e-mail or post them below.Previous Cards
(2008 - 2013)